Thursday, October 2, 2008

A normal thursday




I didn't know I would like the bogging forum so much. I guess I think I have a lot to say. I hope I am not too goofy or too personal, but I love being able to share what I am thinking about.


Today was pretty "normal" which was nice becasue we have had a few abnormal days around here lately. The kids went to school, I mopped the floor and then Julia and I ran some errands. Walmart, the dollar store and Mcdonalds. All very important places. I got the last two dolls in my 2008 Happy Meal Madame Alexander Doll Collection. YEA!


It was quite an accomplishment becasue there were twelve dolls this year. I am sure I wont want another McDonalds Hamburger for another year.


1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh my gosh. Those are so cute! I can see why you would collect them. Now...how soon til they hit Ebay? :) I love it that you are bloggin. It makes me HAP HAP HAPPY!